follow link Company Overview:
Pac Solar Corporation (PSC) is a rapidly growing PV integrator, based in San Rafael CA. We specialize in the design, engineering and installation of high quality grid-tied PV systems for residential, commercial and governmental clients. Our service territory is primarily focused in Marin County, CA though we do service customers throughout the greater Bay Area.
http://memricaprompt.com/legal/ Job Description:
Some of the responsibilities of the Solar Installer position are:
- Pulling inventory for projects from the warehouse and loading the service truck
- Pre-assembling system components at the warehouse and onsite
- Laying out solar arrays on roofs, working from a design plan-set
- Installing of roofs: solar stand-off feet, solar rail and strut
- Install roof flashings, junction boxes, disconnects, etc.
- Installing panels, metal and flexible conduit
- Light electrical work, including DC wiring to j-boxes, disconnects and inverters
- Documenting of project
- Maintain worksite safety
- Site clean up
- Additional duties as required
- Must have a valid CA Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Report (no DUIs within the last 7 years)
- Must be receptive to a criminal background check and drug testing
- At least one year of solar installation experience
- Exhibit an unwavering ‘safety first’ mentality as to the handling of DC and AC energy. Focus on quality, aesthetics and code-compliance.
- Understand and adhere to NEC, IBC and local Code
- Interpret three-line drawings and structural diagrams
- Must have a commitment to safety, quality, integrity, professionalism, thoroughness, teamwork, and accountability … and you must want to be on a team that embraces the same commitments
- Must have good mathematical skills; good verbal and written skills; exemplary attention to detail; excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Physically able to: handle 40 hour weeks of outdoors work; confidently climb up to 40’ ladders; bend conduit pipe; navigate roofs up to 12:12 pitch; lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.; use hand and power tools safely and effectively; work in various positions, such as standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting, often for extended periods of time; work in harsh environments, such as extreme hot and cold, crawl-spaces, roofs, extreme heights, etc.
- Honesty & Integrity: Doesn’t cut corners. Does what is right, what is ethically and morally sound and safe, not what is fast and easy. Speaks truthfully and operates in a professional manner.
- Teamwork: Functions well in a team, communicates well, and leads with confidence, but leads by example. Respects others, and gains respect by working hard and by embracing best-practices in all they do.
- Situational Awareness: Have the ability to ‘think on the fly’, to adapt and manage changes to job-flow, staffing and weather
- Ethics and Standards: Realizes that safety must always come first. That quality work, exemplary appearance, good communication, and integrity is what fortifies relationships with clients and jurisdictions
A plus if you:
- Are a licensed electrician or have journeyman electrical experience
- Are competent at bending EMT conduit
- Are bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Have basic PC knowledge, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Are NABCEP Certified PV Installer
- Are experienced with battery back-up and/or off-grid solar solutions
- Have the OSHA 10 or 30 hour card
- Are experience with fall-protection equipment
- Have a Bachelor degree
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Make sure to include (as an attachment) the following information:
- The full-scope of your solar installation experience, including any electrical experience, and racking systems and roof types on which you’ve installed
- Additional construction experience or training you’ve received, especially roofing, electrical, carpentry, framing and/or plumbing
- Your compensation with the previous employers you’ve listed on your resume and your compensation expectations moving forward
- Licenses or certifications you hold including C-10, C-46, GC, OSHA 10 or 30, etc.
- Anything else you think we should know about your qualifications
We offer expert training and support in solar installation, competitive pay and a great team to work with. If you think you’d like to be a member of the Pac Solar team, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send all correspondence to email@example.com