Solar Electrician & Crew Leader
viagra japan buy Position:
Solar Electrician & Crew Leader
buy clomid au Company Overview:
Pac Solar Corporation (PSC) is a rapidly growing PV integrator, based in San Rafael CA. We specialize in the design, engineering and installation of high quality grid-tied PV systems for residential, commercial and governmental clients. Our service territory is primarily focused in Marin County, CA though we do service customers throughout the greater Bay Area.
http://spawaterway.com/index.php?option=com_user Job Description:
The Solar Electrician & Crew Leader position candidate will act as a foreman in the field, being primarily responsible for the onsite development of the PV project and crew supervision, from beginning to end. They will: coordinate and plan the project installation beforehand; supervise and manage the roof, ground and electrical build team; personally handle the DC and AC integration of the PV project; maintain the company documents for each project; be responsible for worksite safety.
Position’s Leadership Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize, lead, and train PV installation crews to complete projects within established guidelines & timeframes with maximum efficiency
- Ensure jobsite safety
- Analyze worker issues and dictate solutions
- Represent PSC with a professional appearance and attitude, displaying the utmost integrity to our customers and the general public
- Interpret electrical and structural plan sets; pull necessary inventory for projects; stage equipment and manage tools at jobsite
- Organize project paperwork, document installations thoroughly, correspond and report to PSC management
- Manage roof and ground team simultaneously, while solely responsible for electrical integration – 100% accountable for full-scope of installation.
- Assist rooftop workers with array installation
Position’s Electrical Duties & Responsibilities:
- Exhibit an unwavering ‘safety first’ mentality as to the handling of DC and AC energy. Focus on quality, aesthetics and code-compliance with regard to electrical integration – absolutely no ‘corner-cutting’.
- Understand and adhere to NEC, IBC and local Code
- Interpret three-line drawings and structural diagrams
- Lead the design and installation of all DC and AC conduit in both internal and external applications
- Accurately size, specify and pull appropriate conductors and grounding
- Install DC and AC disconnects
- Properly wire PV inverters (up to 1000VDC) and land PV back-feed at either line-side / load-side taps or AC circuit breaker
- As needed, rearrange main AC service panel circuits to facilitate code-compliant PV back-feed solution
- Drive grounding rods
- Install and commission PV system monitoring
- Coordinate and sit on Building Department inspections
- Valid CA Driver’s License
- At least two years of solar installation experience
- At least one year of solar electrician experience
- At least one year of solar or construction field management
- Commercial PV installation experience
- Working knowledge of NEC
- Commitment to safety, quality, integrity, professionalism, thoroughness, teamwork, leadership and accountability
- Good mathematical skills; excellent verbal and written skills; exemplary attention to detail; excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Physically able to: handle 40 hour weeks of outdoors work; confidently climb up to 40’ ladders; bend conduit pipe; navigate roofs up to 12:12 pitch; lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.; use hand and power tools safely and effectively; work in various positions, such as standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting, often for extended periods of time; work in harsh environments, such as extreme hot and cold, crawl-spaces, roofs, extreme heights, etc.
- Honesty & Integrity: Doesn’t cut corners. Does what is right, what is ethically and morally sound and safe, not what is fast and easy. Speaks truthfully and operates in a professional manner.
- Teamwork: Functions well in a team, communicates well, and leads with confidence, but leads by example. Respects others, and gains respect by working hard and by embracing best-practices in all they do.
- Ethics and Standards: Realizes that safety must always come first. That quality work, exemplary appearance, good communication, and integrity is what fortifies relationships with clients and jurisdictions
Preferred Applicant Skills, Experience and Education:
- Basic PC knowledge, including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to confidently manage crews of six or more people simultaneously
- Good situational awareness; having the ability to ‘think on the fly’, to adapt and manage changes to job-flow, staffing and weather
- Understanding of stanchion feet and flashing mounting best practices on all types of residential commercial roof surfaces
- NABCEP PV Installer Certification
- Experience with battery back-up and/or off-grid solar solutions
- OSHA 10 or 30 hour card
- Fall protection aptitude
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Bachelor degree
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include (as an attachment) the following information:
- PV Experience including: scope of solar/construction field-management; solar electrician experience, including specific inverters, racking systems and roofing types on which you’ve installed
- Additional construction experience or training you’ve received, especially roofing, electrical, carpentry, framing and/or plumbing
- Your compensation with the previous employers you’ve listed on your resume and your compensation expectations moving forward
- Licenses or certifications you hold including C-10, C-46, GC, OSHA 10 or 30, etc.
- Anything else you think we should know about your qualifications to lead our teams
We offer expert training and support in solar installation, competitive pay and a great team to work with. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of our team and would like to be a leader in this industry, we look forward to hearing from you.